Overview of the Series: Slot

Breakfast cereals and other sweet grain-based foods are not the focus of Serial. The Nolimit City slot C’mon, Serial is a no-frills, dark comedy about the taboo subject of serial murder and its protagonist, the grim Bodycam Butcher. The Butcher combines the sinister aspect of computer technology with sharp tools, making him somewhat of a cross between Jason Voorhees and Leatherface. You wouldn’t want to meet this guy in a back alley, to put it another way. The Bodycam Butcher is a tough guy in Serial, a no-holds-barred video slot that combines elements from the original Nolimit City with a slew of additional features.

Those who are easily disturbed, have a weak stomach, or who prefer a more innocent kind of entertainment should turn away immediately. The main and bonus rounds of Serial take place in a blood-splattered, grimy bathroom with varying degrees of illumination (there’s even a scene of a person masturbating to violent porn). In spite of everything, it’s still not a very pleasant place to be. Serial continues roughly where Mental left off, except that its protagonist is no longer confined to an asylum. It’s typical Nolimit City, smashing excellent taste under a huge hammer while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in an online slot. Not everyone will like Serial, but for fans of the studio’s forays into more taboo territory, the film’s strong freak factor will make it difficult to turn away.

Serial’s mathematical approach, like the story’s subject matter, won’t appeal to everyone. First off, it’s ‘Extremely’ volatile, earning a 10 out of 10, and you may choose between three different RTP percentages (96.07% being the optimal option). It may be played on any device, with a betting range of 20 p/c to £/€100 per spin; enabling the xBet (max RTP 96.04%) increases the maximum wager by 20% and ensures a scatter on the second reel. Serial has 5 reels, each of which may contain 3 symbols at the start of a base game spin but can become larger thanks to features and the bonus round.

There are 243 possible winning combinations in the base game, with play proceeding clockwise from the leftmost reel. The symbols in Serial each have their own meaning, with the five low pays representing ominous items, and the five premiums representing bones, a terrified woman, a bleeding “doctor,” a police officer, and the Bodycam Butcher. In the event of a non-modified five-of-a-kind victory, the payment ranges from 0.5x the bet for the lows to 0.9x the bet for the highs. Wilds can take many different shapes and sizes, but they all have the ability to stand in for any other pay sign.

Features: Serial Slot

Cutting, extending, and connecting the game grids with various features and expansion devices is nothing new for Nolimit City. The company is among the best in their field. The xBizarre, Bonus Buys, and two more Bonus Rounds are just some of the extras that come standard in Serial, along with the usual Respins, Enhancer Cells, and a slew of xMechanics.


When a win occurs, the winning symbols remain in place while the other symbols on the grid are reshuffled. If the result of a respin increases the win, then another respin will be granted. In addition, the top and bottom enhancer cells of the grid are unlocked sequentially from left to right after each respin.

Booster Cells

The contents of an Enhancer Cell can be one of the following:

Two or more of a kind pay off in xWays. If multiple xWays symbols are simultaneously activated, only one will be displayed. Moreover, when exactly two scatters land, they morph into xWays icons.

Wild symbol that nudges to fill a full reel at all times; abbreviated xNudge Wild. Its multiplier goes up by one with each prod. These have a consistent chance of appearing on reels 2–4.

A typical instance of the “wild” sign.

One of the highest paying types of symbols are the characters.

Wild xDivided

Only the rightmost reel may be hit by the xSplit Wild, which multiplies wins by 2. All symbols in its row are divided in half. The amount of free games held by scatter symbols is doubled. When an xWays symbol is divided, its size is twice, whereas an xNudge’s multiplier remains the same.

Contagion xWays

When the Ways sign is revealed in Infectious xWays, it causes all other symbols on the 5×3 playing field to grow to the same size.

Extra Rounds: Hunting and Killing

The Search is activated by landing three scatter symbols. The total number of free games is equal to the sum of the values assigned to the scattered symbols. Reels 2, 3, and 4 receive one additional Enhancer Cell during the round, bringing the total number of cells in the grid to 5. If an xSplit Symbol appears during this round, it will transform into The Kill Spins, awarding an additional +2 free games. When you get 3 scatters and 1 xSplit symbol in the main game, you’ll enter The Kill, an enhanced version of The Search. The Kill follows the same guidelines as The Search, with the added perk of an xSplit Wild, which is fixed on the fifth to final reel but may move left, right, up, or down.


There is a maximum win potential of 74,800 times the initial wager when playing Serial. However, in both the regular and bonus games, a maximum of 18,700x the wager is available. Once this point is reached, the xBizarre feature’s maximum reward becomes available. There are up to three rounds of choosing between two equally good options. If you make no mistakes, you win the maximum of 74,800 times your bet. Interestingly, if you choose the wrong decision, you still get to retain everything you’ve already won.

Uncapped Benefits

There are three different ways to “buy” your way into the bonus round in Serial. The maximum return to player (RTP) for ‘The Search’ is 96.27%, while the maximum RTP for ‘The Kill’ is 96.38%. The Lucky Draw option, which costs 279 times the initial wager, gives players a 70% chance of receiving The Search and a 30% chance of landing The Kill (maximum RTP: 96.38%).

Slot Decision Continued

I don’t even know where to start with these fellas. Who else than a serial killer named the Bodycam Butcher would be the inspiration for an online slot game? What the hell could the developers of Nolimit City, the ultimate online slot machine, do next? Proof that we won’t soon be reaching the studio’s capacity is provided by Serial. Maybe we did, but in Nolimit City, when you reach the limit, you just back up, slam it again, put your foot back down on the pedal while your wheels spin merrily above the debris.

Nolimit City isn’t afraid to stir up controversy with its premise, and it has the ingenuity to back up its bold approach with compelling design and exciting gameplay. The shock value in games like Serial isn’t gratuitous. The group isn’t just coming up with controversial topics for the sake of laughs. Serial’s gameplay, because to its tight integration with the story, is polished and fun to play.

One example is the “building wins” respins effect, popularized by games like NetEnt’s Jack Hammer and others like it. But Nolimit City didn’t stop there. They’ve employed respins skillfully to get access to Enhancer Cells, release modifiers, and increase the available paths to astronomical levels. The value of a bonus purchase or a standard natural trigger is increased, and the thrills and chills of a free spins round are prolonged, all thanks to respins, which can also launch modifiers. A little slicing and dicing from the xSplit Wild symbol, and you’ve created yourself another Nolimit City slot that can go from zero to infinity in a flash. After a good outcome, players will have to endure one of Nolimit City’s signature “uncomfortable count-up sequences.” The maximum payout for a Bodycam Butcher is 74,800 times the initial wager, which should be incentive enough if it is. In a twist, you’ll need to make smart decisions while navigating the xBizarre section to get there. We don’t know if the maximum victory number has any bearing on the actual world outside Serial, and if it does, do we want to know?

Once again, Nolimit City has developed an online slot that is both visually striking and technically flawless. Obviously, serial killers and a mathematical model that can be as vicious as its masked protagonist aren’t to everyone’s liking. If you’re a fan of Nolimit City’s previous work, you can expect Serial to be just as memorable as their other releases.






Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *